Monday, September 21, 2009

ONE DAY AT A TIME - Update

I rode, and I rode, and I rode. I rode like I had never ridden, punishing my body up and down every hill I could find...I rode when no one else would ride.
- Lance Armstrong

Team:

We are doing a phenomenal job...way beyond what I could have expected...but in hindsight, certainly not surprised knowing the types of individuals that constitute the Invictus community. To put this in perspective, in just under a week we have cumulatively rowed 729,174 meters...for those of you who aren't familiar with the conversion, that is just under 500 miles...which is like rowing from San Diego to San Francisco!!! Wow.

While as a team we are doing incredible, there are a couple stand outs that deserve some recognition...as we have mentioned before Matt "The Olympian" Frediani is just over 101K, but the story that is developing is the competitive battle taking place on the East Coast between POS (80K) and Betsy (77K)...this should get a little nasty. :) Everyone's contributions are huge, valued, and appreciated.

I have also added an area for pictures...so feel free to have someone take a shot of you and your misery...then email it to me and I will add it to the group.

More to come later, but here are the current rankings.

RANKING REPORT (as of 7:30am PST)

General Classification
Ranked 18th out of 226 - 729,174 meters

Team Type Classification - Health Club
Ranked 3rd out of 39

CrossFit Rankings
Ranked 1st out of 16

Top 5 CrossFit Affiliates
CrossFit Invictus - 729,174 meters
No Excuses Athletics CrossFit - 486,131
CrossFit Louisville East - 263,237
CrossFit Lethbridge - 254,547
CrossFit Birmingham - 162,144
*CrossFit San Diego - 11,050

No comments:

Post a Comment